"God, to whom our lives may be the spelling of an answer." -Abraham Joshua Heschel

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

When will it end?

Yesterday, I lost my job. That sucks.

Today, I found out that went 150 minutes over on my cell phone bill for the second month in a row, and it's going to cost me a TON. Great. Especially when I have no job.

When will this end? Can I get some luck in life for once? Life after graduation isn't all a bed of roses. It kind of sucks sometimes. This is the real world. Getting your car stolen. Huge phone bills. Health insurance. Getting fired for the second time in a year. Great. I'm kind of pissed about all of it, and I just want to sit around the house and mope. I know that I should get out and do something, but I feel like a lump. A big blonde lump who is going to be pretty poor soon. Crap.

Anyone have any encouragement for a depressed mopey chick like me?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you mel. And I am buying you a club for your car. Wait, is that what it is called? I don't know, whatever. It is your Just-Lost-A-Job present. Which, let's face it, is almost as good as Christmas.

5:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why did you get fired?

1:56 PM

 
Blogger Mel said...

I lost my job because of an issue with a resident at my ACR home, and the fault ended up being mine (even though it wasn't really), and so I got fired. For more details, if you really wanna know, ask me. Who wrote that last post, by the way?

11:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home